We are excited to announce a new and improved version of our popular EMU engine control unit: the EMU Classic. EMU Classic is designed to operate the most advanced and complex engines presently available. The EMU CLASSIC controls fueling, ignition and auxiliary systems on 1-12 cylinder engines including those with drive-by-wire throttles and VVT. We have improved the design of the EMU based on customer feedback and have kept the price at a similar level.
The main improvements are as follows:
- Improved ignition outputs allowing the use of more than one active coil on one output.
- Separate +5V output regulator for external sensors.
- Highly protected H-Bridges (stepper outputs).
- Galvanic separated USB port.
- Compact CNC machined, black anodized enclosure (147x62x30 mm vs 155x120x45 mm).
- Both EMU and EMU CLASSIC use the same firmware and software package.
Software Change Log
USB Driver 2.12.24
Dispatch:Typically ships 3-5 days